TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Article 1 – Privacy
Article 2 – Secure connection
Article 3 – Obtaining personal data from our partners
Article 4 – Data processing
Article 5 – Type of data
Article 6 – Security data
Article 7 – Your rights
Article 8 – Cookies
Article 10 – Contact person for privacy matters
ARTICLE 1 – PRIVACY
We use your data solely for the purpose of our services. This means that the purpose of the processing is always directly related to the assignment that you provide. We do not use your data for marketing. If you share data with us and we use this data to contact you at a later date – unlike at your request – we will ask you for explicit permission. Your data will not be shared with third parties, other than to meet accounting and other administrative obligations. These third parties are all held to confidentiality on the basis of the agreement between them and us or an oath or legal obligation.
Data provided to our partners (e.g. BOL.com, Orderchamp, etc.) are under regulation of that current company.
ARTICLE 2 – SECURE CONNECTION
This website makes use of encryption using a secure SSL connection with the HTTPS protocol. This can be checked in the browser. The lock symbol is shown in all recent versions of modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, Vivaldi and Brave.
ARTICLE 3 – OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA FROM OUR PARTNERS
We process personal data on the basis of consent, the necessity to execute an agreement and on the basis of legitimate interests. We receive permission from you through the registration and ordering procedure that you go through to purchase products on our partners websites. This allows us to ensure that your purchase and the associated service run smoothly. You can, of course, withdraw your consent at any time. The agreement is established when ordering a product at one of our partners, we use your information to complete the order. In addition, we can process data that are necessary to represent the legitimate interest. This means that we process data that is necessary to optimize our service. However, this also includes preventing fraud. Of course we weigh the legitimate interests against the rights, freedoms and interests of you, the customer.
ARTICLE 4 – DATA PROCESSING
Below you can read what the purpose of processing the data is and how we process your data.
· We keep your data for as long as your order is in process. This means that we keep your customer profile (name and address) until your orders is shipped. Based on applicable administrative obligations, we may keep invoices with your (personal) data, so we will keep this data for as long as the applicable period runs. However, employees still have access to your client profile and documents that you created as a result of your assignment on one of our partners websites.
· The processing of your order.
· Delivery is shipped to the delivery address specified by you. If necessary for processing the order, we pass this information on to other parties such as delivery services or suppliers who process or deliver the order on behalf of Maison Boho.
· Notify you of offers and news (if you have registered for this).
· Analyzing behavior on the website.
· Promoting the user-friendliness of the website.
Fiscal and/or criminal investigation
In some cases, Maison Boho can be held to share your data in connection with fiscal or criminal investigation by the Dutch government on the basis of a legal obligation. In such a case we are forced to share your data, but we will oppose this within the possibilities that the law offers us.
We purchase web hosting and email services from Antagonist. Antagonist processes personal data on our behalf and does not use your data for its own purposes. However, this party can collect metadata about the use of the services. These are not personal data. Antagonist has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss and unauthorized use of your personal data. Antagonist is obliged to maintain confidentiality on the basis of the processing agreement.
Email and mailing lists
All email traffic from our domain and web forms are sent via the Antagonist servers. Your personal data is stored securely. We treat all our email traffic confidentially.
Currently, newsletters are not available on our website.
Payments are always done via the website of our partner you are visiting and are ordering on. Therefore we use no Payment Service Provider on our site.
Shipping and logistics
If you place an order with one of our partners, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of that applicable partner you placed your order with, as well as Sendcloud for the shipping labels and PostNL and DPD for carrying out the deliveries. It may therefore be necessary that we share your name and address details with Sendcloud, PostNL and DPD. Sendcloud, PostNL and DPD use this data only for the purpose of performing the agreement. In the event that Sendcloud, PostNL and DPD engage subcontractors, Sendcloud, PostNL and DPD will also make your data available to these parties.
Invoicing and accounting
To keep track of our administration and accounting, we use the services of Exact and Administratiekantoor Care 4 Finance. We might share your name and address details and details regarding your order. This data is used for administering sales invoices. Your personal data is sent and stored. Exact and Administratiekantoor Care 4 Finance are required to maintain confidentiality and will treat your data confidentially and will not use it for purposes other than those described above.
ARTICLE 5 – TYPE OF DATA
· Your email address: We use your email address, which we receive when you use our contact form or send us an email directly, to reply or keep contact.
· Traffic data: Traffic data is stored with every visit to our website. These are, for example, your IP address and the number of pages that have been visited. This IP address might be personal. This data is only used to improve the user-friendliness of our website.
ARTICLE 6 – SECURITY DATA
We will not sell your personal information to third parties. To make sure your data is protected as well as possible, we use reliable partners. Your data is stored on secure servers. Authorized employees of Maison Boho are the only persons who have access to the personal data and have a confidentiality obligation with regard to the personal data. Are you unsure about the authenticity of an email mentioning the name of Maison Boho? Then contact us immediately.
ARTICLE 7 – YOUR RIGHTS
On the basis of the applicable Dutch and European legislation, you as a data subject have certain rights with regard to the personal data processed by or on behalf of us. We explain below what these rights are and how you can invoke these rights. In principle, in order to prevent abuse, we will only send copies and copies of your data to your email address already known to us. In the event that you wish to receive the data at a different email address or, for example, by post, we will ask you to identify yourself. We keep records of settled requests, in the case of a forget request we administer anonymized data. You will receive all copies and copies of data in the machine-readable data format that we use within our systems. Do you want your data to be deleted? Please contact us using our contact page.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data in the wrong way.
· Right of inspection: You always have the right to view the data that we (have) process and that relate to your person or that can be traced to that. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data with an overview of the processors who have this data at the email address known to us, stating the category under which we have stored this data.
· Right of rectification: You always have the right to have the data that we (have) process and that relate to your person or that can be traced to that change. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation at the email address known to us that the information has been changed.
· Right to limit the processing: You always have the right to limit the data that we (have) process that relate to or are traceable to you. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation at the email address known to us that the information until you remove the restriction will no longer be processed.
· Right to transferability: You always have the right to have the data that we (or have it processed) that relate to your person or that can be traced to that data carried out by another party. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all data about you that we have processed or that have been processed on our behalf by other processors or third parties at the email address known to us. In all likelihood, in such a case, we can no longer continue to provide services, because the secure linking of data files can then no longer be guaranteed.
· Right of objection and other rights: In appropriate cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by or on behalf of Maison Boho. If you object, we will immediately cease the data processing pending the handling of your objection. If your objection is justified, we will provide you with copies and/or copies of data that we process or have processed, and then permanently cease processing. You also have the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making or profiling. We do not process your data in such a way that this right applies. If you believe that this is the case, please contact our contact person for privacy matters.
ARTICLE 8 – COOKIES
· Own cookies: Cookies are placed on our website from the analysis software Matomo. We use Matomo to keep track and receive reports on how visitors use the website. This data remains on the web server on which Maison Boho runs.
Date of last change: March 1st, 2021
ARTICLE 10 – CONTACT PERSON FOR PRIVACY MATTERS
5644 KB Eindhoven
Telephone number: +31-(0)6-15642711
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration: 83472649 (Chamber of Commerce Eindhoven)
VAT number: NL003824988B93